Wednesday, July 15, 2015

whAt aka Lovely Little Losers Premier: Lizzie

Hey guys! Not dead. Actually, I've got a lot of stuff to catch up on here. I thought I'd pop out my reaction to "Returns" aka Lovely Little Losers episode 1. I swear I will review my Flash new 52 comic book.  Just a quick update: if you are interested, I did live blog "A Tale of Two Stans" here.

Anyway, you're probably here for LLL, so here we go.

Okay, but I totally forgot how much I love the dweeb that is Benedick Hobbes. Precious little dweeb. He's oblivious as ever though, as he decides to tell us basically what we've gathered from the trailer and nothing else. Thanks, Ben.

So, Ben's in University. He's rooming in a flat with (so far) Freddie, Balth, Pedro, and co. Yeh

Freddie:
So this is the mysterious girl in the trailer that everyone thinks has removed Beatrice.
The fandom
From the looks of the first episode, we're in the clear- for now. Freddie and Ben have this cute bro relationship that I like, so let's keep it that way. However, a female character is not defined by the males around her (at least a good one), and Freddie is looking to be a favorite from the start. She's very cute and awkward, and I can't wait to know more.

Pedrozar:
Is...dead???

Why would the Candle Wasters set up this relationship just to show us it is completely gone. Not only is Pedro making out with some dude, but Balthazar has a date with...Kit? Hopefully there shalt be more explanation.

Beatrice: Is where?
Like, I'm not expecting her to be in the first episode, but no mention whatsoever? Ben, are you going to explain more, because clearly stuff happened in the first semester of college.

The montage made me laugh, and I can't wait to her more about the characters we know and love. (Except Claudio. Never Claudio.) 

I really need to spark note Love Labour's Lost since I didn't get around to reading it. *sigh* Such a disappointment.

Anyway, here are the links for:


Remember to follow via email, tumblr, and blogger, and tell us in the comments what you thought of "Returns".

Until next time,

Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment